Cougar sold

Ob du eine Ford Cougar Kaufberatung oder Infos benötigst, die nicht in eine der anderen Kategorie passt - hier wird dir mit Wissen und Erfahrungen geholfen.
Antworten

Themenstarter
Snowman

It is a sad day here since I just transfered over my Cougar to her new owner. :cry:

I absolutely loved the car but with a 50km one way drive to work I was not willing to put that many km's on her. I bought a car for just commuting to work but then the Cougar just stayed in the garage. So after some hard thinking I decided that the best thing to do was to sell it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So I now have a new Ford Fiesta sport with the 1.6 diesel, not as fast or as cool as the Cougar but a lot better when I have to get fuel!!

I want to thank Marc for taking the time to start up this website/chapter. I got to meet a lot of really great people who loved their car as much as I did mine. If I didn't already have plans for Monza I would have transferred the car next week and went to the Cougar meeting for one last hurrah. I wish everyone the best not only with their Cougar but with everything. When you're driving your Cougar and someone in a black Fiesta gives you a thumbs up, that's me :D

Have fun and thank you.

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Hi Mike,

sorry to hear that you have sold your Cougar.

I hope that you will also have fun with your new car and of course you can join us in our next meetings also with a Fiesta ;)

Greetings,
Thomas - tst89

bigmek
Cougar-Profi
Baujahr: 1998
Motor: R4

Hi Mike !
Sad to hear, that you sold your Cougar. Well, I already thought about selling mine. But at least you stick with Ford :)
Thanks for the feedback and I hope to meet you again one day, perhaps at the Nuerburgring ??? :) Was fun. The 1.6L Diesel is not too bad I guess, remember the "flying dutchmen" on the Ring in June with the yellow Opel Combo Diesel :)
C ya and many greetings to you from Leinfelden-Echterdingen

Marc
Bild
Antworten