nurburgring end august/start september 2004

Termine, Planungen, Berichte und Bilder von Cougartreffen kommen hier hinein

Themenstarter
madmale007

hi guy's i am organising a trip to the track at the above times for united kingdom members [url]http://www.ukcougar.com[/url] and wondered if anyone here wanted to join us we are planning this for the last weekend of august or the first weekend of september.
so far we have 6 uk members coming and another car.
also if anyone could help in the planning of this it would be a great help.
hope to see you soon.
jason

Themenstarter
Kuchulainn

Hi Jason,

well its strange how things go, I was just talking with Ilker and Marc this weekend about setting up a big Euro/UK meeting this summer :]

I'll contact you...

Themenstarter
madmale007

sounds like a good idea we are hoping to go to the 'ring november 5th-7th so lets try and set something up.

Themenstarter
Snowman

Something in my neighborhood! I have no other plans then and the 'ring is 30 minutes away from my house.

Themenstarter
leibler

I'd definitely like to see a huge Cougar Europe meet this summer. I also think it'd be great if we could set it up similar to the CougarFest in the US - maybe even at the same time. The US 'Fest for 2004 is scheduled for Thursday July 22nd - Sunday July 25th 2004.

I'd be willing to help coordinate and organize, but I'll probably need the help of a translator since my German is only marginal and my French is really, really bad.

Anyone else like this idea? An entire weekend of Cougar activities, all weekend long, would be fantastic. If not, a one-day entire day event would be cool, too.

- Adam

Themenstarter
southern_coug

Count me in!!!
Sounds like a cool idea.
But don't you think November is a little bit too late? The weather will probably not be the best.
But something like a european cougar meet would definitely be cool 8)
I'd also try to help with the organization.

Tom

Themenstarter
flash

this would be great!, anyone can tell me near witch city the ring is?, i'd like to see how far away from my home (utrecht) it is :)

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

@Flash

Here is the address:
Nürburgring GmbH
53520 Nürburg
Phone: 0 26 91 / 30 2 - 0
Fax: 0 26 91 / 30 2 - 155
www.nuerburgring.de

Themenstarter
flash

hehe it was to easy :)

well it's 300km so that is good!:)

Assy
Geselle
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

I think that's a great idea!!!
Count me in...
If you need any help from Belgium side, you can count on me!
First we need to find a fixed date!
Antworten