Ilker's Ford Tiger

Genau hier ist der Platz für die Fahrzeugvorstellung oder Umbaudokumentation deines Ford Cougar
Antworten

Themenstarter
juliocougar

For you english-speakers who may have missed the discussion on the German side... check out Ilker's new paint job under the members section!
... the rest of us are officially jealous.

Themenstarter
juliocougar

I was actually with Ilker when he fell in love with the color... see my homepage (page 5) sixth picture down:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/357184/5

:P

Themenstarter
catnamedog

Wow!
He wont ever lose it in a car park, for sure! :lol:
Its very pretty, although I love my Cougar just as she is: Ebony Black!!

Themenstarter
catnamedog

Just looked at your pictures. Theres some very nicely prepared Cougars. I dont mean to insult anyone, but in most of the pictures I have seen, most Cougars appear to be in standard form. Is this the case? Is there a move to modify your big cat, or do you like her just as she is?
In our club most (but admittedly not all) of our members seem to start modifying as soon as we get the car.
I love the show pictures too - some truly beautiful cars. I love the SLR.

Ilker
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

Thanks Eric for the thread here.
omg!u still have that picture from the messe?? the only thing now missing are the lambo style doors, but we'll stay tuned :))hopefully next summer there will be some tüv approved.
. i added complete new pictures, which a friend of mine, that can better handle his cam made a few days ago.

thanks for all the feedback
Ilker
Antworten