This is the end ...

Platz für Off-Topic-Themen, Spiele und alles, was sonst nirgendwo anders im Forum passt
Antworten

Themenstarter
Kuchulainn

As some of you may have noticed, my car is now owned by a new member, a very old friend of mine who bought it last weekend and joined as [url=http://www.euro-neco.org/member.php?ID=132]Sekenenre[/url] (welcome on board my friend). As for now, I am no longer an active member of the European chapter of the New Edge Cougar Owners club, even if I still back you up for the website and hosting administration. I wish you all the best for the future, and I thank you all for your support and effort in animating our community. I have had much pleasure meet some of you (mostly german people ... soooo active) and who knows ... maybe we'll meet again, one day :)

Cheers

Fred

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Hi Fred,

it's very sad to hear that.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope to see you some day on a big Cougar Meeting again. :D

Best wishes to Straßbourg,
Thomas

Ilker
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

Hola Fred,

wow, this is very unexpected! well first of all i would like to thank you for all the engagement. i am happy that you are going to be still an lets say partly active member. i would say hosting an administration is an active part, isnt it?
hope you will join future meetings, maybe with another nice car ;)

maybe we will see you soon back.

Ilker

Themenstarter
catnamedog

Its sad that you are leaving Fred.
May I wish you all the very best of luck with your new car. What is it by the way?
Antworten